Great flexibility, attractive price and high product quality – the SIMEON BusinessLine provides all of the advantages of Sim.LED technology at an unique cost-to-benefit ratio. The BusinessLine offers limitless combinations of small Sim.LED 450, medium-sized Sim.LED 500 and large Sim.LED 700 surgical lights in single and multi-color. It gives OR planners and users the greatest possible flexibility in the world and ensures optimal light conditions depending on the situation and requirements.
- Uncompromising material selection. High-grade construction with aluminum housing and glass for energy efficiency and long life time
- Patented reflector technology for unparalleled light quality without shadows thanks to Reflector Shadow Resolution System (RSRS) requiring no vulnerable sensor systems or adjustments to the light values
- Depth illumination adjusted to meet your needs
- sun.LED provides consistently high color rendering in each color temperature setting
- Intuitive operation of all BusinessLine functions via cardanic control as well as using a wall control unit specifically adapted to this operating concept.
- my.GRIP: allows sterile control of two light parameters at the same time right on the sterile handle
- my.LED function: user-individual presetting of light intensity, illuminated field size and color temperature can be simply saved and activated
- Seamless enclosed design enables extremely easy cleaning
- Excellent laminar flow values for optimal hygiene in the surgical field thanks to minimal heat development due to the aluminum light head
- Maximum hygiene and service life thanks to lightproof, scratch-resistant SSG safety glass
- Sim.INTERFACE enables addition to integrated OR systems
- Expansion by Sim.CAM cameras and Sim.SCREEN monitor arms
- Patented Sim.FLEX suspension arm system for simple subsequent system expansion
- Service and maintenance-friendly design
- Upgradeable software
|SIMEON BusinessLine||Sim.LED 700 MC/SC||Sim.LED 500 MC/SC||Sim.LED 450 MC/SC|
|Central illumination intensity at a distance of 1 m [lx]||160,000||140,000||120,000|
|Electronic dimmability from/to [lx]||48,000-160,000||42,000-140,000||36,000-120,000|
|Color temperature [K]|| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
|Focusable field size d10 at a distance of 1m [mm]||180-300||180-290|| 160-230 [MC]|
|Color rendering index Ra in every color temperature setting||96||96||96|
|Light head power consumption [W]|| 66 [MC]|
| 62 [MC]|
| 51 [MC]|
|LED life time [h]||> 60,000||> 60,000||> 60,000|
Focusing on innovation – During the first project including a 4K camera system in India, the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) in New Delhi relied on the unique SIMEON products. As the first provider of a medical grade 4K camera on the market, SIMEON also convinces through quality, innovation and reliability. The AIIMS is one of the first installations in the world that installed a 4K recorder in the operating room in addition to the SIMEON BusinessLine operating light with Sim.CAM 4K camera.
Everything at a glance – according to this motto SIMEON equipped almost 20 rooms in the new Intensive and Emergency Center in Fulda, Germany. The excellent light and image quality of the SIMEON products justified the decision of the hospital for SIMEON. In the new center, 14 operating and 11 examination rooms as well as 7 further rooms have been equipped with the SIMEON BusinessLine operating lights including Sim.CAM camera systems as well as the Sim.SCREEN monitor holders.
The intuitive operation and unique light quality of the SIMEON operating lights formed the basis of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland for choosing the high quality SIMEON products. Founded in 1748, the teaching facility nowadays trusts in the SIMEON quality Made in Germany, and the unique product features of SIMEON BusinessLine operating lights, especially in the field of laboratories.