SIMEON Medical is offering a new era of surgical lights - The new Sim.LED 8000 series.
The Sim.LED 8000 has a uniquely intuitive user philiospy and an outstanding and innovative illumination.
It is the ideal solution for all applications, needs and challenges in everyday surgery.
The new SIMEON operating light impresses especially with its efficiency, multidisciplinary use and safety for patients and users.
- Shadow-free light thanks to patented SIMEON
reflector technology 2.0
- Active shadow management
- Excellent depth illumination
- Dimmable endoscopy light Sim.BIANCE
- New interpretation of the revolutionary SIMEON triangular design
- Operation of all functions of the Sim.LED 8000 via intuitive gimbal control as well as via optional wall touch control
- my.GRIP: personalizable handle optimizes surgical procedures
- my.LED: up to 99 user profiles by person and discipline
- my.SYNC: automatic setting and function synchronization
- Innovative Anti.BAC® antibacterial coating
- Easy cleaning of high-end materials aluminum and real glass
- IP 54 protection against dust and moisture ingress
- Reduction of air turbulence leads to excellent laminar flow property
- Easy integration into integrated OR systems via Sim.INTERFACE
- Seamless system expansion through Sim.CAM cameras and Sim.SCREEN monitor carrier
- Service and maintenance friendly design
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
We have developed the new Anti.BAC® coating with maximum antimicrobial effect (log 5.9 for Escherichia coli and log 4.29 for Staphylococcus aureus) for our new HighLine series of LED surgical lights.
|SIMEON HighLine||Sim.LED 8000 MC||Sim.LED 8000 SC|
|Electronic dimmability from/to [lx]||48,000-160,000||48,000-160,000|
|Color temperature[K]||3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500||4,500|
|Focusable field size d10 at a distance of 1 m [mm]||170-320||170-320|
|Color rendering index Ra in every color temperature setting||98||98|
|Light head power consumption [W]||100||100|
|LED life time [h]||> 60,000||> 60,000|