Our innovative SIMEON HighLine surgical lights offer all the advantages of cutting-edge, effective LED technology – made in Germany. The latest multi-color or single-color LEDs and patented reflector technology ensure a homogenous illuminated field. The arrangement of LEDs in a unique triangle design allows the lights to be ideally used in the OR.
- Patented reflector technology for unique light quality without shadows thanks to Reflector Shadow Resolution System (RSRS) requiring no vulnerable sensor systems or adjustments to the light values
- Precise depth of illumination
- sun.LED provides consistently high color rendering in each color temperature setting High-end materials for long life time and maximum energy efficiency
- Unique SIMEON triangle design enables a tight reflector arrangement, minimizes spaces between them and prevents shadows from forming
- Operation of all HighLine functions via intuitive cardanic control as well as using a wall control unit specifically adapted to this operating concept.
- my.GRIP: allows sterile control of two light parameters at the same time right on the sterile handle
- my.LED function: user-individual presetting of light intensity, illuminated field size and color temperature can be simply saved and activated
- Anti.BAC® coating
- Extremely easy cleaning thanks to seamless enclosed design
- Excellent laminar flow values for optimal hygiene in the surgical field thanks to minimal heat development due to the aluminum light head
- Maximum hygiene and service life thanks to lightproof, scratch-resistant SSG safety glass
- Easily incorporated into integrated OR systems via Sim.INTERFACE
- Seamless system expansion through Sim.CAM cameras and Sim.SCREEN monitor arms
- Patented Sim.FLEX suspension arm system for simple subsequent system expansion
- Service and maintenance-friendly design
- Upgradeable software
We have developed the new Anti.BAC® coating with maximum antimicrobial effect (log 5.9 for Escherichia coli and log 4.29 for Staphylococcus aureus) for our new HighLine series of LED surgical lights.
|SIMEON HighLine||Sim.LED 7000 MC/SC||Sim.LED 5000 MC/SC with160.000 lx||Sim.LED 5000 MC/SC|
|Central illumination intensity at a distance of 1 m [lx]||160,000||160,000||140,000|
|Electronic dimmability from/to [lx]||48,000-160,000||48,000-160,000||42,000-140,000|
|Color temperature[K]|| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
| 3,500/4,000/4,500/ 5,000/5,500 [MC]|
|Focusable field size d10 at a distance of 1 m [mm]||180-300||180-280||180-280|
|Color rendering index Ra in every color temperature setting||96||96||96|
|Light head power consumption [W]|| 52 [MC]|
| 67 [MC]|
| 49 [MC]|
|LED life time [h]||> 60,000||> 60,000||> 60,000|
During the education of surgeons, it is essential to offer an excellent light quality in the operating room. The ideal illumination (and illumination depth), color rending as well as the optimal shadow management are decisive here. These characteristics combined with intuitive handling of the operating lights formed the basis of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland to decide in favor of the high quality SIMEON products. Founded in 1748, the teaching facility nowadays trusts in the german made quality of the SIMEON HighLine operating lights in their operating rooms.
Already in the beginning of the project, innovation and quality formed the key criteria of the Gold Coast University Hospital in Southport, Australia. The hospital relies on the SIMEON product quality in total in 37 operating rooms. The installed products such as the SIMEON HighLine operating lights as well as further SIMEON products impress with their excellent light quality, intuitive usability concept and innovative product features.
Product quality Made in Germany - The Henriettenstift in Hanover, Germany, decided in favor of the SIMEON products, especially because of the high quality recyclable materials of the SIMEON operating lights. Furthermore, the SIMEON products convinced with features such as intuitive handling and excellent hygienic properties. Because of the named product characteristics, the Henriettenstift decided to equip six operating rooms with the HighLine operating lights.