Enjoy the same wide range of wall- and ceiling-mounted operation and examination lights, but with the added flexibility of mobility. That is just one of the many advantages SIMEON Medical’s Sim.LED mobile lights can offer you.
Sim.LED mobile lights provide portable versions of any light in the SIMEON product portfolio - whether you need a small examination light or a small but powerful Sim.LED 4500 operating light - or try our HighLine and BusinessLine operating lights, available in MC and SC versions, with or without cameras. Versatile Sim.LED mobile lights offer a mobile source of illumination for all common applications in any field . All without sacrificing the light and product quality or the innovative features you expect from SIMEON products.
With their battery back-up system, SIMEON’s Sim.LED mobile lights make oversized mobile stands with permanently installed batteries outdated. The SIMEON light products* you know and trust are available as mobile versions with removable batteries, combining elegant design with genuine wireless mobility.
Discover them for yourself!
*Sim.LED 250: mobile versions available in various models; mobile light with battery back-up system not available.
- SIMEON’s entire portfolio of examination light products is available in mobile versions
- No compromises on quality: Sim.LED mobile lights offer the exceptional quality you expect from SIMEON, including patented reflector technology, high-quality materials (e.g., aluminum and safety glass) and unparalleled light quality
- Stable and accessible design guarantees easy handling on-site
- Mobile stand now available with innovative antibacterial coating Anti.BAC®
- German-made quality
- Say goodbye to oversized mobile stands with permanently installed batteries: the Sim.LED mobile stand has removable batteries for maximum flexibility and a host of other advantages
- A genuinely wireless solution for examination lights, with maximum convenience thanks to short charging times and a great battery life
- Battery charging options to fit your individual needs - charge directly on the mobile stand or using a separate tabletop or wall charging station (available as 1x, 2x, or 4x charging station)
- Mobile stand available with one batterie
- Innovative Clip-Fix mechanism allows easy and convenient battery replacement with one hand
- Mobile stand (excluding batteries) now available with innovative antibacterial coating Anti.BAC®
We have developed the Anti.BAC® coating with maximum antimicrobial effect (log 5.9 for Escherichia coli and log 4.29 for Staphylococcus aureus).